I’m having a great week. Highlights:
- I went over to PEI for the weekend to hang with Grandma Stock and Uncle Joe. Had a great time. Grandma and I hit the shops in downtown Charlottetown.
- Jeff painted the kitchen ceiling a couple of times while I was gone. Yahoo! Because I have been totally stressed out about painting the kitchen – all those awful edges
- the last 2 nights we’ve done 2 coats of wall paint. At first we were seriously in doubt about the colour, and Jeff might still be but he’s staying quiet, but I LOOOVE the colour we picked (herbes de provence)
- our edges aren’t perfect, but I didn’t stress
- This Benjamin Moore paint is really nice. It doesn’t splatter and it doesn’t stink. The ceiling paint stunk up the house for days. Well it wasn’t really ceiling paint, because my father, once farmer – now painter, said to use a flat white wall paint instead. I told that to the lady at the paint store and she said, “You know what? All the painters who come in here say the same thing.”
- I’ve been working my tail off – both at my day job, and after hours for my business. I picked up another web design contract from my favourite client
88| How did it get to be 10:45pm already. Gotta go fall asleep now. More updates later.