- east coast air – so moist and fresh
- weekends in PEI
- weekends away from computers
- that my Mom came to visit us for a few days
- that she saw a BEAR, deer, fox, groundhog, hummingbirds
- weekends in PEI with family
- PEI red sand – even when it has coloured my shoes
- that my Grandma is so healthy and of sound mind at her age
- that my dog had a fun weekend with us and is so well behaved.
- ferry rides and holding the rail tight in the wind of the Northumberland Strait while I scan the water for marine life
- that my husband gets along so well with my family (and vice versa)
- that I get to spend part of Father’s Day with my DAD
Sounds like a pretty good list- I am glad Jeff fits in as well and that he is always running to the phone to talk to me first when I call haha.
I am glad that you have family out there with you Lisa… it is a good thing that we grew up in a family that loves to travel- and loves the east coast.