We had our annual trip home to Ontario this month. The highlight of the trip was my cousin Paul’s wedding. Paul and his bride Lisa know how to throw a party!
Here are some pics:
The photo booth at the reception was fun too!
Other highlights of the trip home:
- Flying into the Toronto Island Airport for the first time
- Ford Focus rental that made weird beeps, clicks, and flashed blinkers and lights randomly
- Enjoying Jeff’s parents new back deck
- Winning all the card games (or not)
- Exeter hospital’s emergency room (not telling)
- St. Jacob’s famer’s market
- Goats, vegetables, fresh and hot apple fritter
- Pizza with friends
- Meeting my cousin Tina’s baby boy. He smiles like this: 😀