A few weeks ago now, I took a trip home to Ontario for a week before heading to Utah for my annual company meetup.
Highlights of my visit:
- visiting my cat Sally who is staying with my sister Julie because we are only allowed one pet in this rental home that was provided by Jeff’s employer
- spending time with Julie, having her take me shopping. It is still kinda weird that my little sister is all grown up and living on her own and has a full time job!
- got a tour of Julie’s new condo building that she is soon moving into
- had a girl’s night with my childhood pals Becky and Cathy with pizza
- had pizza almost every day and ate at Mother’s Pizza with Dad and Julie
- watched my nephew Eason’s skating practise
- spent time with my niece and nephew
- watched a lot of Blue Jays baseball with my brother, sister in law, and mother
- attended my cousin Steven’s wedding at my old farm
- spending time with my Grandma and my cousin Christine
- meeting my cousin’s bird and catching up with Bernie & Dona
- shopping with Mom and Grandma
- seeing a 3D movie with Dad and Julie – The Martian – pretty good movie!
- probably a bunch of other things that I am forgetting about
Here are a few photos, iPhone only, and completely out of order: