I am off for 5 work days!!
Here is my list of things to accomplish (updated regularly):
- cut the grass
- Done! I’m a ball of sweat. Whew that was good exercise. Saw a mouse and the tail end of a snake as he slithered away
- stay up late
- Done! Artie Lange made his return to radio last night and I HAD to stay up to listen. He sounded so good and healthy and was as funny as ever. OK I admit I only made it to 1am and then had to listen to the last hour on the podcast this morning.
- sleep in
- Done! Well only until 8:30 a couple times, but it felt good enough
- get a sunburn
- I’ve been trying! No burn yet! Maybe a bit on my face, but otherwise Nothing!
- buy some summer clothes
- Done! I have never bought so many clothes. Now I can never tell Jeff again that I have nothing to wear!
- start, and finish, my big independent project for the course I’m taking
- apply for a job that caught my eye
- Done! Well done, but not submitted yet – still reviewing
- visit my cousin Christine in PEI
- have Dad & PJ over for a night
- weed at least one garden
- find a way to make at least $50 extra for my business
- catch up on my business accounting
- get out in our boat
- watch a chick flick
- eat an ice cream cone
Check back to see how I do!
- just watched an osprey fly over the front lawn with a big fish in his grip
- Replacing the front brake pads and rotors on my car. Pads are worn away and rotors are all rusted.