Here are my highlights from yesterday:
- No power for about 11 hours
- Melted snow to boil frozen tortellini’s in on the BBQ burner
- I napped
- Jeff cooked sausage and stew on the BBQ
- We were toasty warm because we heat with wood
- I finished reading The UV Advantage with my LED headlamp
- Some people around here just got their power back today, after 24 hours – I’m guessing the heavy snow brought down branches and power lines
- The world is vastly different here at night with no power and no yard lights. It is a nice treat!
Jeff plowed out the driveway yesterday morning when the snow was already getting to be pretty deep and heavy for the ATV. He just plowed it again this morning.
Here are some photos:
There was no wind when it was snowing heavily, so it just kept piling up on everything.