Quick updates for YOU my beautiful blog reader:
- Tropical Storm Leslie is the next thriller to watch. It has great potential for growth and with the warm water, it will likely hold its strength. It could hit Nova Scotia or Newfoundland on Monday/Tuesday next week. I’m trying not to get too excited too early. (yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ) It will probably be Saturday before we know for sure where this storm is going. It’s been travelling sooo slow – like 5 miles per hour!
- Those delicious red delicious apples at the corner store (that isn’t on a corner) are actually CHEAPER than the red delicious in the grocery store by about 15 cents.
- Sitting on the front deck is so great! Stairs are in process
- The sun sets so noticeably early this week, and takes its sweet ass time coming up in the morning. The sun is long gone over the other side of the valley and it is only 7:45pm.
- It’s been 3 months now since my myomectomy surgery. I’m still not totally back to normal. I still need some naps, and physical activity tires me out fast – especially house cleaning/scrubbing [company is coming next week, gotta clean!] But overall I’m doing great!
- ALSO! We have a heavy rain fall warning – Up to 75mm of rain coming tomorrow! (Is this the remnants of Hurricane Isaac?)