My agent called today and said she heard back from the agent who showed it yesterday. He said I was a very nice lady and that it was a good showing. He showed the couple 6+ houses yesterday and mine made the list of the ones they liked. He was calling around to see which of us could be out by April 2nd. They are waiting for the final papers on their other house to know for sure, but it looks like they’d need a place for April 2nd.

Whew…. I had to think quickly, but really had no choice but to say ‘yes’. By that time we should know for sure where we are going, but it will certainly speed up the rest of the process – meaning we’d almost definitely have to live somewhere temporary until we found a house to purchase.

So, nothing to get too excited about yet. I’ll just have to wait and see if we get an offer this week.